Friday, August 04, 2006

Wild Card Songs (Alpha by Song Title)

Amazed Lonestar
At Seventeen Janice Ian
At This Moment Billy Vera
Butterfly Kisses Bob Carlisle
Could've Been Tiffany
Eternal Flame The Bangles
Friends and Lovers Gloria Lorina & Carl Anderson
Foolish Beat Debbie Gibson
I Will Follow You Into The Dark Deathcab For Cutie
I'm With You Avril Lavigne
Never Gonna Give You Up Rick Astley
Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You Glenn Medeiros
Please Don't Go Girl New Kids on The Block
The Reason Hoobastank
Sylvia's Mother Dr. Hook
That's What Love Is All About Michael Bolton
When I'm With You Sheriff

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How Sheriff missed the damn list the first time is beyond me.

I host weekly bar trivia games and once a year or so use the song in my "Blame Canada" audio round. I have never been more scared of someone in my life (this includes listening to Gary Greenbaum hold court) than a guy appearing out of nowhere to ask for the song in its entirety no less than 7 times after I played it for him once.

Phil Castagna

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home